DOYIN: Nigerians are not SMART
Doyinsola Anuoluwapo David, known as Doyin, expressed her disappointment with Nigerians for voting her out of the Big Brother Naija All Stars show. She believed she brought a valuable vocal presence to the reality show and expected the fans to save her through their votes.
Doyin was evicted from the show during the live eviction on
Sunday after receiving the least votes among the housemates nominated for
eviction.
In a conversation with host Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, which was
published on the Africa Magic YouTube channel, Doyin revealed that she had a
premonition about her eviction. However, she had hoped that Nigerians would
vote strategically and keep her in the competition.
She stated, "Honestly, before you called me, I thought I
was going to leave because I already had the feeling; I had a dream. But then I
was just hoping that Nigerians would be smarter this time around."
Doyin emphasized her suitability for reality TV, describing
herself as "reality TV gold" and highlighting her vocal nature. She
believed that outspoken individuals like her were essential for the show's
dynamics.
She also expressed her view that she was unique among the housemates, contrasting her straightforward approach with what she perceived as sneakiness in others.
Doyin concluded by expressing her disappointment with the outcome and the Nigerian audience for not keeping her in the house.

Comments
Post a Comment